Old 10-25-2011, 12:23 PM
Grama Chris

Originally Posted by Just Fabric
I have so....much stuff, an I am constantly re-organizing, although the fabric stays put, its all the other stuff to find places for, as you can see by my picture I have the entire top floor for sewing, 2 plus bedrooms and an open concept room which is used for my cutting table, smaller table for one of my sewing machines (one bedroom is my bedroom), the other is kinda a guest-just a full size bed in there surrounded by more fabric an bins, I have run out of wall space, any suggestions would be helpful.
There comes a time & a place where too much is too much because I have had to do this. Have a fellow quilter come over & restart to organize BUT has to get done. I would suggest donating what items you want to give up to a church. Our does Project Linus & Utility quilts & we're always asking for donations to help with the costs, maybe some place around you would appreciate this & you would know it is going to a good cause. Sometimes we can't use what is given & that goes to Good Will so all in all every one is satisfied & it'll be a good feeling that you done this. :)