View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 02:17 PM
kwhite

I had to go get the baby from camp yesterday cause she broke a tooth and needed a root canal, so I decided since I was going to have to drive four hours to the great North East Pa region I would take the opportunity to organize my own shop hop. I hopped to three shops and found some great deals.
One shop called Another Quilt House was AWESOME!!! It is small but jamb packed with goodies at a good price. Plus it has a "room to rent" for little mini retreats. For $5.00 a day you can gather with your friends and sew sew sew. My be a great idea for us Pa'ers to consider. (and anyone else who would like to travel)
Second shop called Mountain Quiltworks has two AMAZING antique quilts that she is quilting. One was well over 100 years old and a five pointed star where the pieces were each smaller then a dime. It was astounding!!!!
The third shop called A Stitch in Time was having a sale with 25% everything and 75% off clearance fabrics. Some FQ's were $.75

I had a great time even though I was all alone. I get to do the trip again in the morning.

Mountain Quiltworks
[ATTACH=CONFIG]36709[/ATTACH]

Another Quilt House
[ATTACH=CONFIG]36710[/ATTACH]

A Stitch in Time
[ATTACH=CONFIG]36784[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-36709.jpe   attachment-36710.jpe   attachment-36784.jpe