Old 10-25-2011, 12:50 PM
Just Fabric

Thanks everyone, I see everyone kinda has the same problems as me. I originally had a 5 bedroom house as each kid moved out I got an extra bedroom for my sewing stuff, then the worst happened, my income changed an I lost the house, I literally had 20 or more trash bags set out on the lawn filled with fabric,(first I had a fabric sale-sold some) but still way too much an I put free fabric on the bags, so sad to let it all go, but I left an went to the store when I came back it was all gone. The next place I rented a 3 bedroom, an had a sewing room, then the owners sold the house an I had to move again only after being there a year, an I ended up in a 2 bedroom upper, but I still had my fabric an then some. Then I started looking for another place after 5.5 yrs. at the 2-bedroom place, I started dating this guy an he said he would find a place an I could be the owner of my own fabric store, (the place I live now has a 4 plus bedroom house with the basement above ground-where the store was suppose to be, although we broke up an the store went out the window, so I am just working on fixing part of the basement now to teach sewing lessons and maybe another spot for my fabric! I have lots of generous people bestow there fabric collections on me and I find fabric everywhere, goodwill, rummage an estate sales- I am addicted! Do they have Fabrics annonamous?