Old 10-25-2011, 01:32 PM
Glenn

Originally Posted by BoJangles
Originally Posted by Glenn
Nancy if you send me your email address I will sent you a short clip of the machine in action in the treadle. If you have a red eye with the treadle no modification is necessary except to remove the motor and place in you cabinet. You will need a belt longer than the one on the red eye. I think any singer treadle with same dim as the red eye would work. My 319 fits the back lift hinges on the treadle. You will see an old man working the machine to LOL
Glenn
Ok I just watched a very handsome, young, thin man with a mustache and a big smile threadle his Singer 319! WOW! I want one - I am now on the hunt for a 319! Glenn, you are right the 'clip' you sent me is very short, but WOW it looks like so much fun to treadle a machine that does decorative stitches! What year is your 319? That machine sounds so smooth running!

Thank you!

Nancy
I had to pull out my medicare card to make sure you were watching the right clip :lol: I think if I remember correctly I dated it to 1964. I don't have all the flat cams for it yet but have not really looked for them. With the one I have and the keys I can do many stitches. It is a great machine to sew with.