View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 03:20 PM
Lv2sew2011

Ummm I'm having that issue with a paper piece now, and I don't have the fabric to fix the problem...so with that said what do you do when you can't fix something and have no more of the other person fabric to finish her block??

I'm still trying to make it work, I think I bit off more than I can chew...LOL on this block..

But it was so pretty!

Originally Posted by Garnet1265
Originally Posted by sustraley
OMG!! I have had a "wonky " few days. Nothing I make, turns out right. I have re-done 3 blocks already. Time to take a break!! Good thing I have plenty of time to get blocks done. :thumbdown: How frustrating. Has this happened to you?
Absolutely! There is one block I am stuck on right now and have decided to set aside for a few days to rest. I even had a hard time figuring out which way to assemble it correctly. Once I finally did it was done within a short timeframe, but now one seam won't line up and not sure how to adjust it. And since we don't have more fabric to work with, I just can't give up and start fresh...

I chose to work on some simpler blocks for a few days and then try returning to the challenge tomorrow evening. We will see if I can figure it out.

Good luck with your challenge!

Kristin
Garnet1265