View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 03:33 AM
AlwaysQuilting

I'm not sure I can think of 10 different things but I'll try.

1. I'm still a tom-boy. Since the age of 8 I grew up w/o a mother, or sister, aunt etc. Only my father and older brothers. I've never had a perm, wore make-up, never had a manicure, etc. Just never got interested in girly things. But I can re-load shotgun shells, go skeet shooting, change spark plugs on my car, etc!! I think my 2 ex-husbands were intimidated a little :-)

2. I can't read novels, only history or biographies. I had a terrible time in school when they wanted us to read the classics.

3. I'd love to be married again but I'm sure that "ship has sailed"...

4. I'm much more religious than anyone realizes, even my married kids.

5. I'm a pretty good cook.

6. I'm almost honest to a fault. The only time I'll bend the truth is if it'll avoid hurting someone I care about. I'll go back into a store and return a nickle if they give me too much change. Once I went through the self-checkout and asked for $20 cash back. The machine gave me the $20 then I noticed that the person before me had left their $20 in the slot, so I took the extra $20 to the customer service. They couldn't believe it. Kept telling me how honest I am etc and I could have just kept it. But I knew God was watching.

7. 8. 9. 10. I love to sew, quilt, crochet, knit for gifts.