Old 10-26-2011, 06:19 AM
raedar63

Originally Posted by stitchinwitch
On my mother's side, there were Hungrian gypsies! I wanted to find out MORE about them, but she was so ashamed and wouldn't talk about them --- and they were GENERATIONS before her.. I think it sounds intriguing....maybe explaines something about my needing to "explore"
That is fantastic,I have always been facinated with Gypsies since I was about 4 and my mom shut the curtians and forbid me to look outside at a group of Gypsies accross the street.Guess the rebellious side of me started early lol.

No fame or fortune here,Poorly educated hard working people,I was the first to go to college some thought I was "high falutin" lol.....However ....
I had a great uncle that was literally "tared and feathered" I seen the scars myself. Had another great uncle that was an organ grinder, I still remember his monkey. Hmmmm My moms parents did think my dads family were gypsies lol. (dad attended 14 differnt grade schools and 8 high schools and still managed to earn his diploma He was a great football player lol)