Old 07-24-2009, 09:10 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by *QuilterWannabee*
Wow Rhonda, I really needed to hear some of the things you shared/said. Ok, I might sound like a big baby but I actually cried when I was reading it. I was trying hard to make a nice big pillowcover for my partner and I just spent twenty minutes ripping a big part of it out to start over, I was so disgusted when I saw how it came out. Had to walk away from it yesterday after I cursed a blue streak and sulked a bit. You helped me get back a better perspective.
My friend Dorothy has a solution for things that frustrate and madden you. She throws it across the floor as hard as she can! Then when she calms down she goes and picks it up and starts over!!
I generally can not stay on one project from start to finish even if it only takes a couple of hours to do. I have to stop and do something else for awhile because I get bored. I go back to it often. Do one stage and leave it for awhile and then go back and do the next stage etc. I often when faced with ripping more than a few inches leave it til the next day if i am stressing over it. I HATE :evil: :evil: :evil: to rip seams!!!!
So don't feel bad we all have those moments sometimes tons of those moments!!!