Old 10-26-2011, 06:50 PM
Lostn51
Banned

Hey gang how are you all doing!!

I thought I would drop in and see how the shop was going since I have been going to the doctors and trying to stay out of trouble (which is really hard to do). I am happy to say that I am actually back to working on sewing machines and thanks to my Dad and my family I think I can be able to get back into the swing of things. I still can not get into the chemicals but I can take them apart and put them back together again it just takes me a whole lot longer but it is very therapeutic for me to say the least. And I can do the final polish so I have the last say so with quality control and that is the most important thing for me. But I am getting ready to clear out the studio and I am selling off parts of my collection to make room for more rare machines. And my Dad and a few friends are going to do the addition to the studio for me since I can not really do much of anything but tinker around. I can not wait to see what it will look like, I will have a 1940's Singer Store in my back yard!!

Anyway I am going to try and to catch up on the post a bit before I have to hit the bed. Seems I sleep more than I am awake now......

Billy