View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 08:50 PM
mama's place
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Greenville, Alabama
Posts: 543

Look at some of the quilts sold online that are in similar condition. They sometimes call them cutter quilts if large areas are damaged. If only a few squares are bad, the buyer could replace those or add a new binding.
mama's place is offline