Old 10-27-2011, 08:24 AM
Havplenty

that can be a whole lot of question asking. isn't is great to just have a conversation among ourselves up to and along the way to mailing our pal's packages?

many of us don't really "know" each other, other than trading posts on the board threads. i think it's great to just discuss our thoughts and throw out some ideas IMHO. i find often on the swap templates, it's hard to think of a lot of stuff when you're completing one so you will get some that have a lot of information and some that have very little information. having a "conversation" may spark other ideas that one hasn't thought of.

but new year calendars would be great gifts. i want to make my pal's package something other than quilty things as we have lives and interests outside of quilting.

Originally Posted by starshine
Just jumped on and not sure what all has been suggested but an idea comes to mind maybe some note cards to write a quick note, or a writing table for letters in the new year, Calendar stickers, books or quilt magazines (new or you may have some you no longer want).
And remember as bookworm said in the opening instructions, if you want to know about something specific your person may like or not, pm bookworm she can ask and get back to you. for example if they said they like to read and you want to know their genre or favorite author or if they have such & such title she can get that info for you.