View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 09:10 AM
debs

Welcome Sandy,
From one of the other central Texans!
Just be sure when you go to upload a photo to your post to not do a preview, for some reason that take it off the post.

You will love this board, something for everyone.

Debs & Hemi

Originally Posted by SANDY COWAN
My name is Sandy Cowan. I live in Caldwell, Texas which is Central Texas. Beleive it or not, I used to make quilts about 20 plus years ago. Nothing really fancy, just functional quilts. Im just getting the bug again!
I have no idea how to upload images on here. The choose file icon isnt lite up so I can show my first quilt after many years quilt top Im quilting right now. Once again though, its nothing fancy but the colors sure are pretty. Ive used Batik fabric with black and yellow borders and wanted to share. Oh well, guess ill learn how eventually.
Anyway, ive been reading the forum and boy am I out classed! LOL. ITS OK THOUGH. I love the visual and inspirational creativity in here. Beautiful work ya'll. Im gonna post my intro now and hope I can find this thread again to read responses. ;)
Oh, one thing about me.... Im pretty rough around the edges. Guess its just the Texan in me. Pay no nevermind, ok? Im a nice lady. :D