View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 07:19 PM
craftybear
Google Goddess

wow, thanks I will see if I can find that book, love the pincushion chair

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
Originally Posted by KastleKitty
Originally Posted by grannyp70
Now how cute is that, I would love to have that pattern, I have seen lots of pincushions but nothing like that one. Great job.
We are all waiting for Lawsonmugs to see if she can post the pattern. It seems to have cardboard or the like in it with fiberfill padding. I have been happy all day since it arrived in the mail! :-D :-D
Well seems like this little pin cushion made quite a hit with everyone. The pattern came from a book titled "scrap saver's Christmas Stitchery" by Sandra Loundsbury Foose. I googled the name of the book and ended up buying it from a seller on amazon.Book was $1.50.shipping was $4 or$5. It is a hardback book. red cover with a black sewing machine and little stuffed bears on it Also 1 of the bears is standing in the chair pin cushion.This is a very easy pattern to do. Takes about 20-30 minutes to make. Someone in one of the secret pal swaps recieved this book a few months ago.I don't think we are allowed to do a tute on something that is patended.I hope you all get the book. If anyone needs help let me know.There are alot of patterns for ornaments and such.Thanks for the nice comments on my sewing. Ya all must have lost your glasses.LOL.Mary