View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 08:01 AM
CoyoteQuilts

Mine is on blogspot too! Mine is free-not sure if they have upgrades..... I started mine so that family could see what was going on with me (us).... It's like writing a letter to your friends or family, but it goes out to just one person. The main thing with the blogs is to get your site out there. The more you blog the increase of having your blog captured with a search. The tags that you add at the end of each of your blogs is one way to be 'captured'. What this means is if I wanted a 'red sweater' and I put that into google or bing search your blog post on 'red sweater' would be one of the choices I could choose to look at. I use multiple 'tags' on each post because it increases the number of 'hits' you could get. Most everything has 'tags' now for this purpose. Also list a collection of blogs all over the world. By adding yourself to these you can increase your exposure and they have good ideas how to build your blog. The best part: FREE! Good luck and when you get up and running add your blog address into your signature line here!

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 03-04-2013 at 05:29 AM.