View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 08:11 AM
Hattie Frances

Hello from Florida, Even though I have really only completed one quilt, I have several started, and even more in mind that I would like to do some day. The quilters on this board are the most encouraging, inspiring group that I know of. Their knowledge of quilting is limitless, if you need an answer they will find it for you. If you need encouraging, they will give it to you. I know none of these quilters by sight yet when you lose that beloved pet, they cry with you and help you to move on. They are happy for you when you just have to show that quilt inspector or beloved dog. They pray for you when you or your love ones are going through pain and sickness. They rejoice with you when you or a beloved one comes through an illness and recovers. They send their hearts to you when you lose a beloved one. I have not read a discouraging word about someone's quilts or quilting. I have never seen so many be so happy for their fellow quilters - be it quilting spaces, fabrics stashes, quilts,pets, homes, they take pleasure in your joy. Unseen this is the best group of people I know. They are sort of like Marines - once a Marine, always a Marine. Once a Quilter - always a Quilter, I love this board. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: