View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 01:56 PM
mollyoldham

I have done some large quilts on my Pfaff as well by rolling them. They are very difficult to handle. and of course there is much room for improvement with the quilting I have poured over the Harriet Hargrave books and just marvel at how she and Diane Gaudynski do such beautiful fm with a domestic machine. I recently purchased Ricky Tims dvd, Grande Finale & he quilts huge quilts without rolling them. The greatest thing I've got to overcome is uneven stitches. I would have loved to have been able to purchase a longarm a few years ago but now my hearts desire is a Bernina with stitch regulator. I bought a fabric mover but wasn't pleased with that so I returned it. I'm definitly looking for the easy button! I tried the John Flynn a few years ago but wanted to sid & the fm patterns wouldn't work with the horizontal look of the quilting I've also tried the EZ 1&2 but not pleased with that either. Anybody else out there that has tried all the gadgets??sorry to be so wordy but you all are the only ones that can really feel my pain :D
mollyo