Old 10-28-2011, 05:13 PM
DogHouseMom

I was SUCH a lucky girl this year for my 51st birthday!!!

1) Hubby and I went to Jamaica. It was actually planned to attend a wedding there for two people that we met there last year when Hubby took me for my 50th birthday present. So it was the kind of birthday present you don't mind getting twice!!

2) A new watch! While in Jamaica on the day of my birth, hubby said I needed a present to "open". It's the watch I've admired for a while.

3) The best of all ... because we only have 1 bathroom it was going to be difficult for us to make a bathroom improvement that we've always wanted - replace the circa 1970 brown 1 piece shower stall. Well, hubby arranged to have it replaced while we were gone so being without a shower would not be an issue! But wait! There's more!!! Not only did we get a new bath surround, and new doors ... but we also got a new shower head. Not just any shower head - but a shower "panel"!!! I now have a 12" overhead "rain" shower head, a 6" hand held, and EIGHT mounted adjustable jets that blow water at me horizontally!! And they all work simultaneously!! It's a whole new shower "experience" now!!

I am SUCH a lucky girl!!!