View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 06:29 PM
Bobbinchick

Originally Posted by pinecone
Originally Posted by Bobbinchick
I've made a lot of those , cept I out a handle at the ends of mine. Have a great day, Huggies, Fay
Fay, how did you put the handles in?

piney

First I put a tag on one end so you can get ahold of it while you zip or unzip the box. Put the tag right where the zipper teeth meet in the seam of the bag. The handles are put in when you "box" it at the other end. I should take a picture of one that I did a couple of years ago. Then I put the handle on the other end for carrying or what ever. I just tuck in the ends of the handle into the part where you "box the corners. so after you sew the ends and when you "box the ends, Just tuck in the ends of the handles , but make sure you handle or tags are on the inside of the bag. Then go ahead and "box it and then of course you leave the zipper open so you can turn it right side out. Once you turn it right sode out, then the handles and a tag will be on the outside like it is supposed to be. My handle is 10" total and the tag is about two or three inches for the other end. I hope I was able to make it easy to understand. good luck, Huggies, Fay

Here is a picture of one I put a handle in
[ATTACH=CONFIG]278573[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-278520.jpe