View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 02:58 PM
ShellyQ

Hi, have got my act together and got my fabrics sorted. I am doing a scrap one, cause I don't have 2 yards of anything lol. The strips right across the width are a bit of a problem, am gonna cut 21" strips (width of fat quarter) I spect they will be used in strip piecing but if I have to join em, so be it, where there's a will and all that :P .

Am really looking forward to seeing everyones interpretation. Yvonne, you and Connie inspired me to have a go in chat yesterday. I feel so much betta now I'm doing something, thanks so much for that :D . You said Marcella is doing it too, Should be alot of fun. Sara: I'm not sure how well their chat is gonna work for me cause when I tested it as reccommended my putter wasn't very happy, but I will be there even if you can't see me lol :lol: I will be starting at 4 in the morning, just think of that lol :shock: . so it's early bed tonight.

Are we going to put them all in the same thread? I think that would be a nice idea, Can't wait to see everyones tops