Old 10-29-2011, 12:38 PM
catpawski

Krystyna..........I just want to jump in and say .........I understand how you feel........to this day I have received all my SP packages but I have received a couple late.........I guess with the excitement and anticipation we put into sending out our packages we hope that our SP also sends theirs out with the same excitement and anticipation.....it doesn't matter what they send as much as they send it in a timely manner..... there is a special connection.........and that special connection can be lost when one receives it late..................makes you feel like they don't care about you...........

The same can be true if you don't acknowledge receiving your package to your SP.......your SP is so excited about what they sent and hopes you like it........but they need to hear from you ......or they can feel like their SP didn't like it or just doesn't care.............

Now Lori has tried to keep everything on track and thank goodness most of the time she can find out what is going on...........but I can only imagine how she feels when things just don't work out...........

Hopefully Krystyna your package arrives and you get a good understanding as to why it is late..

I understand why you would not want just a package sent to you.......you want one from your SP