View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 12:46 PM
crafty_linda_b

Originally Posted by Trish88
Hey everyone....Ive started getting some of my xmas projects started and when I get to the end of the project and I have to do binding...I just get so frustrated its always a fiscal is that a word lol.....I usually get it done but Iam never happy with it...Ive watched videos and tutorials etc.....is there a secret to this that I have to pay for lol....its mostly my corners I can never get them perfect for some reason....Iam beginning to think I need to take a class for this......anyways if any of you have any secrets to share I sure would appreciate it.......thx Trish :wink:
Trish I must be a weirdo quilter..I love to do binding..BUT I do it by hand not on the machine..and I don't do mitered corners. I just tuck mine in. Usually do the sides first then the top & bottom fold over them. I find it much easier although it takes longer to do. It is my therapy I sit and sew in the evenings while DH is watching TV. If you were close to me I would bind for you. Happy Stitchin' crafty_linda_b sittin' & quitin' on the Cal-Ore border