Old 10-29-2011, 02:11 PM
pennyj123

Funny how things are taken. It is like bullying, in this case QBBullying. You can either let it get to you or you can listen to all YOUR FRIENDS, thats if you think them as your QB FRIENDS and brush the horribleness away and continue in your usual manner as your QB FRIENDS know you the way you are. I don't know you until of late and love the fact that you have so many QB FRIENDS there behind you. NOBODY should be allowed to cyber bully and they should be squashed. Patience is your reward and QB FRIENDS are forever. I hope that i can be your QB FRIEND. {{{HUGS}}}}

Originally Posted by brenda21
Originally Posted by Krystyna
Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
wow it's almost 11 am here and no one has posted here.Good morning!
This is my last post here because apparently:
1. I am not supposed to mention that I have not received a package
2. I am unpleasant and frightening and take getting used to - as is my avatar (which is a painting started by my deceased mother and sister and finished by me for those of you who missed that post)

Won't be posting in November either. Bye!
Ummm...ok...WHY are you letting people get to you? EVERYONE mentions being on the bench when they are...of course you are unpleasant and frightening...that's why we love you...if someone doesn't like your avatar tough crap and finally....consider the source....many a rude post and attitude....btw...are you still on the bench? Hugs you unpleasant old bat.