Old 10-29-2011, 05:02 PM
fayzer

Originally Posted by TOOMANYUFO'S
I can understand how things can hurt. I try to do my best to communicate and send things on time. I was doing the monthly block swap and the first month I signed up(July) my mother had surgery and died a wk later. I pm'd my partner and informed her that I could not make the block at that time, but it would be late. She was very understanding, even told me never mind.I also let the moderator know and in Aug made her a very nice block, I took extra time and made it special and thanked her for understanding several times. She however never let me know she received the block or even said she liked it. In Aug I made another partner a block and sent it on time, she promised to send mine late, but never did and she too never let me know when she received the block, not even a thank you. I was still upset over the loss of my mother and decided to not do any more of those swaps.
ToomanyUFO's,
You did everything right. There will always be people who do not do everything they promised. It is a fact of life. I like to follow through like you. Everyone appreciates an aknowledgement and a thank you. I know you are still grieving for your mother now. I am sorry for your loss. Faye