Old 10-29-2011, 09:42 PM
arizonagirl

[quote=SharonAnne]There is no excuse for not sending and not thanking upon receiving... I'm another one who would get a whooping if I did not show my appreciation even if I did not need/like what I received. Someone mentioned that they would have to live with their consciences - if they post on another board and disregard their responsibilities here, then I doubt they have consciences, unfortunately. Still, what goes around, comes around and someday they will get the same treatment in return.

Krystyna, you are a lovely person and a giving person. Focus on your secret pal from OH who does this because she/he WANTS to and not just because they signed up to send a package to someone. Your SP apparently doesn't know you..
And your Avatar is a lovely tribute to your mom and sister - I enjoyed the story of how you finished it. It's really intricate and I wish I could paint. Your talents are awesome. Show us some veils, OK?

That said, I want to know where you find all those funny photos you post. I absolutely loved the one of the old lady with the dazed look (you know the one - when you offered turkey pincushions to all of the swap members).[/quote

Ooooo I would love to see some of her veils. Krystyna you have to share some pictures with us. Pretty please?