Old 10-30-2011, 06:08 AM
quiltdoctor

Originally Posted by Charlee
Originally Posted by quiltdoctor
Thought I would introduce you to my newest "lost cause" project. She is a Singer Fiddleback Model 12 and what is left of her cabinet. She was listed on Craigslist and after bugging her lister for a couple of months he finally came off his price to where I would buy her. I could see in his pictures that she had a shuttle, and he confirmed there was a bobbin in it. It all turned, so that was good. She has been living outside under the edge of a shed, enduring all the weather that Texas can dish out, for the past 10 years. I couldn't leave her there, so I finally got her not too long ago. She is in various states of restoration right now, but here she is when I got her. She will have to be a repaint, but I have no choice. Her shuttle had a broken and missing tension piece, so I AM LOOKING FOR A SHUTTLE!! Does anyone have one?????

Texas Jan
Nice save!! Wish I could help with the shuttle problem, I have a few extras, but not for that machine! :(
Thanks Charlee. She will be looking for one for awhile, I'm afraid, but I couldn't leave her there. I think for now her name is Dusty. lol

Texas Jan