Old 01-01-2008, 10:59 AM
quiltmaker101

My math skills are terrible. I have edited this from earlier, so please re-read it if you checked it before!

As it stands right now, everyone who has signed up to make and send a block to Sharon = 28! 28 12 inch blocks! Keep signing up! Only about 8 have confirmed making one and sending it off yet.

I think Sharon should be able to make a King size quilt, and pillow shams from what we are sending! That would be just perfect! I think we can stop at 100, as long as everyone who has committed really does send a block in. Please let me know if you can't. I am hoping she will have all the blocks by mid-January. I know everyone has been real busy with the holidays. but it only took about 30 minutes to cut and piece this very simple block together.

Thank you everyone who signed up! I am just waiting to hear from those of you who have not yet PMd me for her address.

This will really be a warm and loving way for her to start 2008 - with proof of how much she is loved and supported by her friends here on the quiltingboard.

Yeah!!!