Old 10-30-2011, 12:39 PM
MissyGirl

Originally Posted by Murphy1
You are inspirational each time I read your posts. I have a few friends who have had surgery. Congratulations on your accomplishments. Has having surgery meant more about portion control and eating more often? I have heard that some who lose the weight also then don't have to take diabetes medicine. I would like that as I hate the low blood sugars when they hit.

Congratulations on you 10+ pounds and your lose of much more than that. I imagine you feel so much better.
Just losing the 20+ I have has made walking our dog not such a chore. Best wishes for November
Thank you so so much! Surgery has meant that I have to take tiny tiny bites and chew until there is no remnant of food in my mouth. Also, no drinking with meals. That is the one thing that I have to work hardest on. I will tell you though that the moment I swallow when I have not chewed good enough is obvious that I should not have swallowed cause it hurts like the dickens and I have to go get it out of my band. Yuck. It is better now though.

I really want to be in the 350s by the end of the year. That would be awesome! I can tell though that I have lost tons of inches. It is with the lost inches that I have the most NSVs.

I would think it would be awesome if when we weigh in at the end of the month that we post a NSV that we have now. That is there the rubber meets the road so to speak with weight loss.

Missy