Old 10-30-2011, 05:45 PM
Lostn51
Banned

Originally Posted by grayhare
Originally Posted by Lostn51
Well I know it has been 3 or 4 years since I ave been on ebay and I now know why. I was bopping around looking at several listings in different areas and I have been buying up a lot of the owner manuals and factory repair manuals for different sewing machines including a lot of the industrials. But in the process I had to get this because it was too good to pass up!!! I know it isnt really vintage machine material but it will look really good in my other collection I have and I cant wait to play it!!

Billy
Hi Billy, good to see you on the board! Wow, it is beautiful! and you play! You have many talents!
Yes I do and I have several guitars and amps that I still play every once in a while. That particular guitar is a $1600+ guitar and I had to get it, it needs to be repainted but other than that it is in excellent condition. But since I have not been able to do much around here I have started playing a lot more and I am starting to get into my music again. Valerie thinks it is a lot of noise sometimes (Steve Vai, Joe Satriani are my biggest influences) but she says it as a way for me to relax and go someplace that I can forget about the pain and stress of the disease.

But I have seen a lot of manuals lately and I am trying to amass the largest collection of user manuals for sewing machines that I can even if I do not own them yet!! Plus it helps us out here because if you need some information or a copy I have it and I can just give it to you instead of you having to try and to find one to buy.

Billy