Old 10-30-2011, 10:13 PM
irishrose

Sheila, it's always enough. Any weight loss is enough, some are just more 'enough'.

MJ. that's a very generous offer, but cutting DP blocks for me athe LQS doesn't qualify as bed rest. Thank you, but I'll decline. The convex curved part will be pieced before it's cut. Fun and games.

Jeannette, we only pm MaryJane if it's over 4 pounds. I've never had that honor.

Didn't eat well today. I did okay at the luncheon after church for our retiring organist, but not so good at my GDD's b day party. My GD made chicken enchiladas and she made me some without tortillas. I did okay with that as it was a single serving, but she also had chips and queso dip. Then ice cream and more ice cream when I got home. Tomorrow's weight will be interesting. Then I only walked just over a mile because I stopped to see a friend on the way home and didn't get home until very late. My son thinks I am a wimp and doesn't like me out too late - of course, he's in NJ so he doesn't have to know.

I finished and delivered a very late b day present today. Just an apron, but it's still a good feeling to complete something. My friend and I were talking tonight about how much harder it is to stay on task and not get distracted as we age. Does anyone know how to find the story about that so I can share it with him?

It's very late or very early, so it's goodnight for me.