View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 07:09 AM
fayzer

Originally Posted by Michellesews
A lot of the Walmart stores are in the process of putting fabric back into their stores...maybe they just weren't thinking "Christmas"...
Michelle
I don't think they "think" period. It was pretty obvious to me to me that the idiot in charge of my store is a guy. Now don't get me wrong. I don't think all guys are idiots. Just my WM manager. He has changed our store around 3 times in the past 5 years. You have to go on a treasure hunt to find anything. Related items, such as ingredients for baking, are not together in the grocery department The "craft" area where the precuts were, was picked clean except for a few FQ. I kept sticking notes on the empty metal holders and asking them when they were going to restock. Finally after almost 2 months they got precuts back in. They are stiff and not pretty at all. Guess I'll have to keep driving for my fabric. Our WM is only interested in tourist dollars and don't care about the locals. That is OK. I have quit going to WM from 2-3 times a week to 1-2 times a month. I'd rather spend my money somewhere else. I sure miss Sam.