Thread: Hello everyone
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 01:04 PM
Martina

I just want to introduce myself real quick. My name is Martina and I live in central Texas. A friend of mine called me today and told me about your site. I find it absolutely wonderful!! So much knowledge about quilting in one place.WOW!!! I got interested in quilting when I came to the United States 23 years ago from Germany. My mother-in-law was a wonderful quilter ( everything done by hand) and my quilting will never come anywhere close to hers. I love sewing/piecing the quilt tops :) but I really don't like the quilting part so much .Probably because I am not good at it at all :lol:. I turn it in to the lady in town with the long arm to do the hard work.
I have not figured this site completely out yet, but I am working on it. I don't know how to instant message yet. What is really sad because I have seen some of your wanted ads, and I would be more than happy to share from my stash. I have plenty of fabric I can share if I would just know how to contact ya'll. Give me a few days and hopefully I figured it all out.
Also, please excuse my grammar....all it takes is a phone call to my family overseas and my English grammar is turned upside down for hours.lol.
I am looking forward to be a member of your site :-) Have a great day!!