Old 10-31-2011, 08:52 AM
vintagemotif

Originally Posted by BoJangles
Well everyone I bought one of Candace's 319w's yesterday along with all 30 cams but one! I got the pretty green one. I haven't had a chance to try her out yet as I did not get the motor or foot pedal with this machine. I don't need them as I am going to put her in a treadle as soon as we get the light sanding and staining - light refinishing - done on her new treadle. The treadle cabinet I got over the week with the 66 in it just needed some light work due to water rings from those potted plants everyone puts on these treadle cabinets. (I only bought this cabinet because it was in very good shape and I needed it for the 319w!) I will pick up my zig zag plate today! I am soooooo excited to try this machine in the treadle! It is going to be so much fun to treadle a machine with decorative stitches. Now I will be finishing my little Patchabilities on the treadle when I work at home - in class in use my Rocketeer 503a!

Thank you so much Candace! Loved your house - all the goblins and ghosts everywhere!

Nancy
Nancy, Its fun treadling a decorative stitching machine. Although, my Singer 328 is a bit of a workout, and I'm still trying to decided should I deface the part by the bobbin winder in hopes that removing some of the metal there makes it easier to treadle.

Congrats!! Love that you have gotten a decorative machine for treadling! Enjoy!