Old 10-31-2011, 10:54 AM
nhweaver

Seeing the pictures of the large spacious sewing rooms makes me drool. My space is compact, and I have to keep it decluttered as clutter displayed gets me antsy. A couple pics of the shelves in my closet where my stash sleeps. Recently I both some fabric organizer plastics from the classifies on line, and filled up the shelves. My sewing/office/storage room is in an attic eave, I have grown to love the cozy area, little steps from cutting/ironing table to machine to computer to closet, to design wall. I am not going to lose weight walking so little, but it is heaven for me. I am lucky to have my "own" lady cave.

Here are the pics, I didn't pick up a thing

Originally Posted by Jim's Gem
Ok, I am rising to the challenge. I just took these pictures 5 min ago. I did not pick up anything or move anything. I am showing your my sewing room portion of the family room. I keep it pretty neat. I like to be able to find things and since it is my family room, though it is at the back of the house, This is where the computers are and frequently we have friends and definitely family back here all the time!

I guess you can tell I did not get any sewing done today. I HATE to carry a purse and so dumped wallet and contents out to grab license and credit card and cash and when got back just dumped them on my sewing desk.
I have a package to mail to another QB member waiting for me to buy some printer ink so I can print the postage
Fabrics are out auditioning.
Machine wall and Hazel the dog chair, I actually got the Viking out yesterday.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]279937[/ATTACH]

different view
[ATTACH=CONFIG]279939[/ATTACH]

cutting area, all in about 9 feet across
[ATTACH=CONFIG]279940[/ATTACH]

My feed sack quilt in progress on design wall
[ATTACH=CONFIG]279943[/ATTACH]

My computer nook in a little dormer
[ATTACH=CONFIG]279946[/ATTACH]

bottom of the closet stuff
[ATTACH=CONFIG]279948[/ATTACH]

The solor tube which lights up my world. Makes the dark dank area light up!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]279950[/ATTACH]

closet stash organized, rest hides in other closets
[ATTACH=CONFIG]279952[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-279884.jpe   attachment-279886.jpe   attachment-279887.jpe   attachment-279890.jpe   attachment-279893.jpe  

attachment-279895.jpe   attachment-279897.jpe   attachment-279899.jpe