Old 07-27-2009, 05:12 PM
tlrnhi

Originally Posted by sandpat
Ducky....maybe she can toddle over and teach the both of us! I'll waddle to Colorado to meet up with you guys. I might have to do that to get my top back from Terri! (And I do have a "kinda" plan...does that count?)
What if after Elle teaches me, you both waddle over to VA (hope we are still going there) and we can have fun doing it. :)

Oh no Patti....Kinda Plan doesn't work either.

I am going to tell you tho....the last border going on will be sort of a simple one. That way, it will tie the entire quilt together, but not "take away" from any other border.
On second thought.....I'm just going to keep it. No sense it sending it out. I think it looks really pretty spread over my chair, don't you think?

Oh, Patti.....meant to tell you...don't worry about "claw marks" from Monique trying to dig. She's got no claws. Silly girl, had she listened to mommy, would have been able to keep them, but noooooo, so out they came! Hubby told me I should let you know about that just in case you thought there might be some little claw holes. I told him that you were probably ok, but I'd let you know. So, he's a happy boy now lol