Old 10-31-2011, 06:03 PM
goosepoint

We all went gaga last week because Delta showed off her beautiful "Jeweled Forest" blocks. For the past week everyone was hunting hot and heavy for this pattern. And some of us got lucky and got one real quick. I think I have about 12 hours in mine and I now have 9 little blocks. This is my first paper piece project. ;) Yep - it was a lot of trial and error. I am sewing and listening to a clip about PP on the computer. I listened about 5 times before it finally clicked. Of my 9 little blocks only 1 was done without having to 'rip' out one or 2 seams. This has been a real learning process. I read and took to heart all of the tut's and suggestions here on the board. Everything is helping. I can guarantee you that you really have to focus on what you are doing. All in all I like paper piecing. These things are so stinking cute I just can't stop with a tiny wall hanging. I want to mix in various sizes of the exact same pattern and litterly design a forest. So what I and everyone else want to know is what ARE YOU DOING now that you have your pattern? I am not ready for pics tonight but maybe tomorrow. So come on everyone -'fess up'. Inquiring minds want to know :D :thumbup: :thumbup: