View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 02:37 PM
Havplenty

i believe people can cause themselves to see or believe whatever they want to see or believe and no all of us do not hate change. software changes and upgrades happen a lot on the job but when the software changes are not really user friendly then comes the techno stress. there needs to be a shortcut list somewhere to help members navigate this new format but i have yet to find that.

many of us do not have all day (nor the patience) to sit and click through everything just to be able to read a couple of pages. there should be a roadmap somewhere to assist with this. unfortunately i haven't found one yet and i know that i am computer literate and software savvy. i use to train others to use programs. maybe one of the people who have had time to click through much of this board can provide a tip sheet.

learning something new, to me, does not mean this much frustration. learning something new should be a pleasant process imho.

Originally Posted by alwayslearning View Post
Let us face it, we all hate change. BUT learning something new is what keeps us young. You do not toss a new quilt pattern right away because it uses techniques you have never encountered before, do you? No, you rise to the challenge.