Old 07-28-2009, 01:56 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by suzic46
I also make mistakes, go figure. It really helps to know that others do as well. Being a perfectionist and making mistakes don't go well together. I recently had a large quilt quilted, it was an intricate design. After she quilted it and I got it home, I noticed a HST turned around. I was upset with myself and a little embarrassed, but was able to quilt another on top of it going the right direction and now I can't find the mistake. But I learned that I need to pay more attention to the finished project, maybe put it away for a day and relook at it in a fresh way. Also, I learned to repair a quilt after it is completed.

The lady who got her feelings hurt just lost the opportunity to learn a valuable lesson in fixing her mistake, how sad. Hopefully she thought about it afterward and learned something.

Thanks for the topic! :D :D
I doubt she learned anything from it. She is the sort of person who has to be in charge and when she isn't she gets defensive. I know where she was coming from and went out of my way to make sure she felt better about everything. We live in too small a town to have people mad at you.
In Salem everyone knows what you are thinking before you think it.
That's small town life in the midwest!