View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 05:11 PM
dream56

Originally Posted by fromzstore View Post
how do you find the activity page to show our partners information also not getting notifications of new post
So far there is no activity pages for swaps on the new pages. I saved all of your info on a hard copy so if you need anything just PM me. Otherwise I just suggest you trade info with your partner directly.

If anyone is having trouble with PM's going through you may need to give your partner a day or two to clean out their mailboxes. It happened to me too but I did get a email stating I had messages that couldn't get through until I emptied enough messages. As for notifications of posts - I haven't figured that one out yet except for subscribing to the post and checking quick links when I get on. You can subscribe to the post by going into thread tools at the top of the post on the right.
If anyone is still having problems getting in touch with their partners - please PM me and I will try to help.
We are all still learning so I am sure it sill take some time to figure everything out.