View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 08:10 PM
Sheila_H

We went with the Whirlpool line when we bought the house I've got the matching four burner range top (flat top) and in 6 years we've had them not one problem. My DH bless is dear heart he's fine cooking outside on the grill but I try to avoid him in my kitchen, he has a tendency to boil water over or dry, lol So yes they clean up fine and if you get something that kind of sticks get the Vileda scrubbing pads it's got a smooth side and a rough side and they do not scratch the glass surface.

The fridge is great it's got lots of room and adjustable shelves that clean up really easy and it's got the freezer on the bottom. Now I shop and freeze lots of meats so for us I found the bottom might not have been as large as I wanted it to, but we've got a small deep freezer downstairs. Other than that no issues - we got ours from a furniture store not from Sears, and when we bought ours you paid regular price for the fridge but the range was 1/2 price, and the other thing with the oven is it cleans itself! Bonus, I can't be around strong chemicals helps this helps