View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 09:25 PM
pab58

Originally Posted by Lacelady View Post
Finally found this thread - after spending hours on this 'new' board, I feel as if I have been wasting my time. I have looked at Help (when I had the chance, but it wasn't always there) and it generally spoke about all the new things available, but not HOW to use them. At last one of my questions has been answered - now I know what a tag cloud is though even that isn't helpful for this thread, because its telling me that there isn't one for here, so thank you for that. Now what about Pin backs and ref backs? One of which is on, and the other is off?

I have had a lovely time here with all of you ladies, but I am sadly disillusioned, disheartened, and I have been reduced to tears, so I might not be here much longer. I hope you all go on to complete your beautiful quilts and get as much satisfaction out of them as I have. If anyone wants to keep in touch with me, they can leave a PM, and I will send them my email addy. (I deleted all (over 3000) PMs because I couldn't find out how to delete a few until too late, when someone emailed me with an explanation.
I'm so sad about this! I have tried and tried to send you a PM, but I keep getting a message that tells me I have reached my PM capacity so it won't send my PM to you. I would love to have your email address, and I was trying to send mine to you. I am getting so frustrated!! If anyone can help me, PLEASE do!!! I have deleted quite a few PMs, but it STILL won't send a PM to Lacelady! I sent one earlier to another member with no problems at all, but I can't seem to get another one to go through!