Old 11-02-2011, 10:50 PM
Xylie55

Irishrose,I'm so glad you did a 2 pound challenge,cause we all can lose some and will either meet or beat them.I may not even reach mine,but this month I'm buckling down.The dear sweet ole lady down the rd is fattening us up with a cake one day,cocunut pie the next,homemade cookies the 3rd day,and sends them home cause she claims she made them and had a piece and didn't like them.She's an excellent cook and is just lonesome since her hubby died 3 months ago.I told her no more.We been working down there the past 2 weeks,cleaning up the place and putting up a fence for a runner chiwowa dog she got.I put on 12 pounds last month!UGG!That's not like me.I'm now 172.Crap I was 157 just awhile back.SO,that's why I have to get it off.I didn't weigh like I normally did,or would of caught it.Now I'm mad at myself so have to pay for it.So,a 2 pound challenge is good for others to meet.I'm expecting nancia to go the 10 pound challenge with me.We probably weigh about the same now.I can feel it too.12 pound gain is a lot.So,lets crack that whip this month and GET ER DONE girls!We can do it.If I can lose 93 pounds and gain 12 pounds,I can certainly get 10 pounds off this month.And you all can to.