View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 11:05 PM
candi

Pat, an issue with the move to the new board was for some unknown (to me) reason all of our PMs including the deleted ones transferred over! I had well over 1600 PMs in my inbox here!!! I just emptied my folders as there were no info that I still needed in any of the PMs I currently have. I have sent a PM to Lesley earlier with success. Is it telling you that you reached your maximum capacity or Lesley did? We can't have any more than 500 PMs in there, so check your inbox or sent folder and see what you have. Hope this helps.

I know change is frustrating, esepcially that many of us have been on this board for years, but lets give the new format a chance. Do you remember that first time you drive a new car? Can't find the wiper thing, can't find this or that, after a few times, you'll get used to where things are and give it time and you'll forget all about the old format.
I am looking forward to seeing all of your blocks and quilts, so I will be watching.
Now if I can just figure out how to get the threads to be in order when I access the AOTH tag, I'd be a happy camper.

Pat, or anyone, if I can help you with anything, let me know, I've been playing around and found some cool things here. My PM folder is empty so PM me or post here, I check this thread.