View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 05:39 PM
sunnyhope

I got a link to battinglady and i see she has an offer on FAIRFIELD batting is that any good?

i see she has bamboo too but it mite end up costing a fortune,lol
I think i have seen Hobbs heirloom in Oslo but a lot pricyer....
what would you use tuscany silk for? i didnt even know you could use silk batting or that it existed :wink:

EcoCraft-50% PLA/ 50% Cotton, ; anyone heard about this? its from mountain mist i belive.

They also sell quilters dream

Earth-Friendly Batting made 100% from Recycled Plastic Bottles and that sounded intersting...............

Dream Orient, Craft
[5111] $11.00
Dream Orient, Craft
Click to enlarge

A luxurious blend of velvety Bamboo, luscious Silk, Strong silky Tencel and soft stable Cotton. Dream Orient's natural environmentally friendly fibers are carded, crosslapped and finely needlpunched to bring you the most desirable qualities of softness, strength, warmth, and breathability. The elegant silky soft drape makes Dream Orient a batting beyond compare. Machine wash & dry with cool water/cool dryer- shrinkage approximately 3%. You can stitch up to 8" apart. Craft 46" x 36"

I just say Oh MY .....

Dream puff, they say it suposed to nice and warm

Here is the link for you too see and maybe you can help me find something that is reasonable priced ond ok for bedspreads of good quality and maybe something for special accations and also i need something nice and warm for a lap quilt.

http://battylady.com/shop/index.php