View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 05:20 AM
ghostrider

Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
Nancy, part of the problem is that I can't find "Important Announcement" and if I did, I don't think my hoping for a question/answer thread has anything to do with announcements. I, and I suspect many others, need is a place to go to get answers that are probably already there for me to read. I'm really trying to do things right. I'm just a slow computer learner.
The "Important Announcement" thread is at the top of the Main page as a sticky. It's the original thread announcing the software switch. It's marked with lots of ***'s in the title. To get to the last post you read in that or any other thread, just click on the small double down arrow icon (blue circle) in the left corner of the thread name (between the envelope and the title).

As for all the questioning threads being deleted as someone claimed, that's not true. The question threads that pop up are being merged (moved, blended, added) into the "Important Announcement" thread so that they are all in one place...easier for all concerned.

There have been so many changes already as a direct reaction to the voices of our members, I think the programmers are doing a fantastic job of trying to make us happy. Let's meet them halfway, shall we?