View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 10:18 AM
lovelyl

Originally Posted by Redrover0628 View Post
I, for one, love the new Board! I like the look of it--much more modern than the old. I am amazed at how much people are griping and complaining about it--some of them are downright nasty. I am surprised that those kinds of comments have come out of this group of people that I have really begun to enjoy (I just joined relatively recently). I say let them go if they want to--we don't need that kind of negativity here.

I hope everyone will take the time to check out some of the great new features here!

Redrover 0628
I agree! I was upset the first day, but now I am getting the hang of how it is organized and I am loving it! Still trying to play with the Blog stuff, but making some progress there. One of the things I love about this board is that it provided opportunities to become a real community and share more than just quilting, even though that is why I joined in the first place. I love looking at pics of other people's quilts, pets, vintage machines, etc.
Thank you, admin for all the improvements and I hope you can just let all the nasty remarks just "roll off". I, for one, really appreciate all of you!