Thread: Daily Digest
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 12:29 PM
marciacp

Well, I don't know if this will get read or answered, and it may be somewhere in the many pages under
this topic, but for now I can't wade through all of the posts to try to find an answer. My question is
that I am guessing that the daily newsletter no longer includes the different groupings, like most popular
topics in the main section, then the picture section, then the open discussion section, then notices about
meetings, etc, and then items for sale. Am I right about that? If that is the case, I am very disappointed.
It's not that I don't like change, it's just that this new format is so vastly different and I feel that a lot
has been lost. The new site is very difficult to maneuver, and having had an online quilt shop for a number
of years, I know that ease of navigation is one of the most important things you can do to drive traffic
to your site. I loved the other format, because I could easily see what topic I wanted read and what I
did not. Now I have to sign in each time, click on the main section where there are pages and pages,
and I can't find any of the other sections. I, for one, and very disappointed. Will these issues be addressed
or not.
Thanks,
Marcia