View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 06:38 PM
Sheila_H

I know there are a few step by step comments on different threads where people are trying to help others, If we could just put up a sticky as a reference and/or Q&A area where everyone knows to go to one spot. It may already be there I haven't checked yet tonight.

[QUOTE=Sierra;4622937]
Originally Posted by Sheila_H View Post
I agree - I posted a note to the moderator's last night offering to help people get adjusted to the new board, kind of like a cheat sheet of where things are on the new board. I think that for some it's a huge change versus a small change to others - for people that are not computer savvy I think it created a feeling of being lost and confused.

YES! I looked at the unhappies and at the "give it a chance" and wanted to suggest a "How To" page for all of us who aren't very computer savy to begin with. But I lost (I know I saw it) where you go to start a new thread. PLEASE, can we have a posting of questions and answers. Here are a couple to start with....

How to start a new post. Why couldn't I copy the quilts in the contest (the final "g" was left off the file name, why?)?

I know we'll settle in and have the warm fuzzy and informative postings again. But a "cheat sheet" to help us who are
a wee bit slower would be great.