Old 11-03-2011, 07:05 PM
vjjo743

Default Most Amazing Thing Happend Today at Houston Quilt Show

Today I went to the much anticipated Houston Quilt Show and the most amazing thing happened to me. As I walked in the first thing I saw was a woman showing her award winning quit to a group of admirers. They were taking pictures and she was showing them the binding, the back of the quilt, only touching the quilt with white gloved hands. I stopped for a moment and to watch, then walked down the aisle and looked at the next quilt and I was overwhelmed at the beauty. Each quilt I stopped to look at I did the same thing just gasping and commenting out loud “Wow” and at the same time tears started to fall. I just wanted to weep. I could just feel the love, passion, the precious time, the energy. I fought back the tears; I didn’t want to draw attention to myself. I had to walk away for a few minutes to compose myself it was so intense. I walked down the next aisle and looked into the face of each quilt and tears started to fall again. What is happening? I am still stunned at the beauty I saw and will never forget this amazing touching experience.