Thread: Signatures
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 08:44 PM
Lv2sew2011

Would like to know if the blinking signatures caused headaches and issues what about this background I can't stay and read to much because makes my eyes blurr and then I get a headache....

Originally Posted by debbieumphress View Post
Under the rules section, there is a place that says, some blinking and colorful signatures caused some headaches and issues so it has been disabled. You can type or write on but not the fun ones we had.

Profile Signatures

- Keep your signatures to no more than 5 lines total. This will still give you plenty of room for fun and creativity. Blank separating lines are also counted.

- Use plain, black text in a small font (not larger than size 2).
************************************************** *************************Animated signatures - particularly those that blink and flash - were causing serious problems for members with certain vision and neurological conditions. For that reason, we have disabled that option.

- Please accept the change with grace. it's for a good cause. I know in my heart that nobody here would demand the right to make their friends physically ill just to have a cutesy-wootsie signature.

- Profile signatures should not include scriptural quotes or other forms of proselytizing, testifying, and sermonizing. Requests for prayers are permitted only in Members’ Blogs. They are the only overtly religious posts for which we allow exceptions when it's possible and practical.