View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 09:13 PM
candi

I must again say that I am learning this new format and loving all the cool added features.

On the one hand, I understand the frustration of learning something new, and the change indeed is big, but come oney'all, it is not a life or death situation, lets keep things in prespective. The same day the new format launched, people starting complaining and threatening of leaving, well, the way I see it, we all are still in tranistion period, as is the board itself, developers are still tweaking, adjusting and cleanning bugs, and surely all the negativity is not helping anyone with anything. We all have our reasons for being part of the board, if you feel that the change has taken away your reason, then by all means do try to find a different hang out for you that meets your need. But the way I see it, members are here, we still have the abiliaty to share posts, photos, swap and chit chat, so really, we just need to get used to something new. If it is too much for you to handle right now, maybe stay away for a week or so, bugs will be worked out hopefully, and you can come in, find the help center, download the information, study it a bit a go from there. I just personally don't understand all of the negativity, and after all remeber that we don't pay a thing, so other than our contributions that we choose to make, the board doesn't owe us a thing. And one last thing, all the "other" quilting baords out there that I have seen have this same format, so if you go somewhere else you will still have to learn it. So lets all make lemoande